Wednesday, December 28, 2011

16 months old and His first!

                                              Caleb is 16 months old today!!

Ever since we received his referral at 8 1/2 months, I would post on Facebook how old he was every month. I hated missing so much. I hated as each month passed and he was not home where he was suppose to be, but today... today our sweet boy is 16 months old and he has been home with us for over a month!! Praise be to God!!

Caleb is full of joy and soaks up everything. He fits perfectly into our family and it honestly feels like he has always been here. It feels like I gave birth to him. I don't look at him and think I have missed out on anything. He has changed so much in such a short time. He is comfortable here in his home and around us. He is obsessed with water. He loves it when you splash water in his face. Anytime he hears us or one of the kids in the shower he crawls over fast and tries to get into the tub. He cries when you take him out. He loves water so much that if you leave the toilet open he will play in it. Yep... gross.. This is new to me so there are many times when the kids leave it up. :/ 

Going for walks, car rides, being on swings... he loves it all. He loves it so much that he throws fits when it's time to go home. :)

He is always singing to us.


We were blessed to be able to have Caleb home for Christmas. He had such a great day. The morning did start out a little rough. He has been having hives and he woke up Christmas morning with tons. Obviously he was cranky form them, but once the medicine kicked in he was having so much fun!!







           I am beyond blessed to have all my babies here. The Lord has been so gracious to give us this amazing, chaotic, exhausting life. Praising the Lord from whom all blessings flow.



Here is a little video to brighten your day. :)



Blessed beyond measure,

3 comments:

  1. HAHA!!! Love it!! Love Caleb... Love the entire Maser family. Praising our King right along with you!! What a year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa watching Caleb laughing brought tears to my eyes. Thank you so much for sharing.
    Your post helped me realize that my sweet boy is just five days older than Caleb. He is still half way around the world from me. It helps to see pics and read about Caleb to remind me of what 16 months looks like, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caleb is a doll. I hope to meet him one day! :)

    ReplyDelete