Tuesday, July 12, 2011

And the winner is........

I am beyond grateful to all of you who prayed, spread the word, and donated. Our God is an awesome God and truly funds what He favors.

In only two days God worked through all of you to not only pay for our first trip, but now thanks to the Lifesong grant we are now on our way to being fully funded.

Only God!

He does exceedingly and abundantly more then we could ever imagine.



I know you are dying to see who won,

Check out my friend's blog


Rachel and Erica, I will never be able to truly show my gratitude. I am so thankful to be on this journey with you amazing ladies.

They are the ones that came up with this idea and they are the ones that pretty much did all of the work. They are very busy and they took the time to do all of this to bring our boy home. Thank you my sweet sisters!

Thank you Jesus for giving me so much when I deserve absolutely nothing!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! So excited for your family and Caleb!! You're almost there! I found your blog through Erica's (who is a friend of my friend, Stacy at My Cup Overfloweth) We too are on an adoption journey! Just started a little over a month ago. You will be in our prayers and I'll be following along!
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete