Monday, July 12, 2010

WE NEED YOU!!!

     I am so excited to say that our homestudy is COMPLETE! It has been done for a while, I was waiting on signatures and my social worker got sick and some other circumstances, but it is Done! I have all ready sent it over night to UCIS. (Please pray that it is accepted and we get our appointment to get our fingerprints very soon.) Wow! I can't believe that it is finally done. I know some of you may be thinking that I still have a ways to go and we do, but to have one hurdle over with is very exciting in my book.

   What's next you ask!?! Well, we need to get our dossier in. I have almost all the required documents for that. Just waiting on my birth certificate and some references and then the finger prints and thats all. Oh and one more thing, I can't even send it in til we have the money :(   You can look to the right to see how far we have left to go, almost $2600. God can do this, nothing is to big or to small for him.  Once we get this dossier in, we will be put on the waiting list to get our son. Oh, how I can't wait to be a "family in waiting". That's when we find out who our precious son will be. (Jumping for joy)

     Here's where we really need your help. First, please pray. Second, could you please consider donating or buying one, or two, of our beautiful necklaces??

Here is a little bit about them,

This necklace is made up of glass trade beads with silver pieces from Africa. In this picture it is actually doubled. The necklace measure approximately 44” in circumference.

This necklace has an actual 25cent Ethiopian coin with the Lion of Judah on the front and a man and a women with arms raised on the back (I like to think they are praising Jesus) It is set with a black braided leather cord. The leather cord is 18" long and the pendant is approximately 1" in diameter. The Lion of Judah was the symbol of the Israelite tribe of Judah from the book of Genesis. You can   read more about it here.

 Both of these amazing necklaces can be purchased to the right.

 Also if you are unable to do any of those ( I hope you can pray) then please feel free to pass around my blog.

  I am so thankful to the Lord for getting us one step closer. He has done it in such a short period of time. I can't wait to hold our little one.  Thank you all so very much for your support!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment