Thursday, October 28, 2010

And the winner is.........

This is going to be short and to the point. I just got home and we drew the winner, but before I annouce it, I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Our puzzle is finally starting to look like a puzzle.:D I can not wait for the day we bring our little prince home and he sees all the people that have prayed for him and who have helped us get him here. Thank you!! Thank you!!


I still need to add three more pieces, I had a late entry.


 
 
                  Now for the winner of the ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY SMACKERS :)

 I had my hubby draw a random name and you will just have to watch to see who won!.

I will say this much. God knew who was going to win, because this person I have never even met and she has done nothing but encourage us, pray for us, and has even had yard sales in our honor. She is an amazing women of Jesus and I hope one day she will come to Florida so I can give her a bug hug!  Love you friend. Enjoy your blessing :) P.S. Send me your address.


Again I just want to thank you all so much. You can always purchase puzzle pieces. We still have a lot to complete and we are also still selling necklaces. We are getting so close to our boy and I know the Lord will provide!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Connie! I have to tell you I was cracking up at Jon who took forever to pull the name!! But so worth the wait!!! WOO HOO!!! Love the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...how fun is that! Nothing like waking up to find out you've just won some moolah ;-). Thanks Melissa.

    ReplyDelete