Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sometimes

Sometimes I have to remind myself that this life is not about me and what I think God wants.

Sometimes I have to remind myself that even though it may seem like I am defeated, God has all ready won the battle.

Sometimes I have to remind myself that this is only our temporary home and one day I will really get to be in my Father's arms.

Sometimes I have to remind myself that God never said it would be easy........ And would I really want it to be anyways?

Sometimes I forget that there is ALWAYS a bigger picture and I am just a small part of His plan.

Sometimes being broken before our King is a beautiful thing...... it's always a beautiful thing.



                              "Because your steadfast love is better than life. 
                                                My lips will praise you. 
                                 So I will bless you as long as I live;
                                   in your name I will lift up my hands." 
                                                         Psalm 63:3-4 

3 comments:

  1. And sometimes, you amaze me and blow me away! What a great example, wonderful mom, wife and friend you are! I love you and am encouraged by your faith, Melissa!

    Love you sister!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! well said-and just what I needed to be reminded of today!

    ReplyDelete