Tuesday, July 24, 2012

T-SHIRTS!!!! T-SHIRTS!!!

What a crazy month it has been! I can't believe July is almost over. This weekend we just moved our family of seven. Now I really know what stress is ;)

As you all know my heart is in Ethiopia. My mission trip is fast approaching and I  am way behind in funds. I have managed to sell some things to add little by little to my total, but I really need to get these funds in. Our group leader has come up with a way for us all to sell shirts. I am so excited about these and can not wait to wear mine!



The wording on the shirt says "Fiker" in Amharic. It means love! How awesome is that!?! What a conversation started.  "Love the Lord your God with all your heart!" "Love your neighbor"  "I love Ethiopia" "Whatever you do, do it in Love" "Go and Be Love!"
Love, Love, Love! I think your getting my point!    :D


All you have to do is use my paypal to the right. Shirts are $20 plus $5 shipping. If I can hand deliver it to you, I would LOVE to do it!

The shirts sizes are as follows:

Unisex = typical mens sizing (true to size for men, a size big for women)
Women's Fitted = Fitted womens T (runs a size small, order a size up from what you normally wear)

    Kids = XS (2-4), S (4-6), M (6-8), L (8-10)

When you Paypal me. Make sure you put in the special instructions: Shirt color, (Red, Green, or Yellow) and which size. Please email me if you have any questions!!

These are a PRE ORDER. So you have only 2 WEEKS to order and then the shirts will ship in 4 weeks!



Thank you so much for helping me go on my mission trip to Ethiopia!

Would you help me spread my blog? You never know who may be interested!

THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!


**If you don't want a shirt and would like to donate to my mission trip. You can also do that through the paypal as well. $5 adds up quick and I would be so grateful!**

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment