Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Our 4th!

We don't usually get any holidays with the hubby.  We sometimes only get Christmas and we did not even get that last year.....sigh..

This year he had off the Fourth of July and we have never in our whole married life have spent a fourth of July together. So I was excited!....I LOVE fireworks and seeing fireworks with your whole family (minus sweet Caleb) was exciting!

We started the day off by having hubby remind the kids why we celebrate the fourth.

He gets all animated when he was telling them about the bombs.





                                                     I just love that man!!!

Then we went over to my in laws for a little BBQ and water fight.

Grandpa was ready!

Or maybe not!



Who needs a pool when you have a bucket!

After all that madness, we spent the evening out at Safety Harbor with some old friends!

Friends since diapers

Friends since High school

Then my favorite part!





                                             I don't have the best camera, but you get the idea. :)



So thankful for such a wonderful day.




I just love my crazy family!




                      I am so blessed! Caleb is in for a real treat when he comes home<3

Thankful to all the men and women who have/ are serving so that I can enjoy a day like this with the ones I love!
 











No comments:

Post a Comment